Tuesday 20 January 2009

Update: A Paul Romhany Update!

I have been in touch with Paul Romhany following the review of his book and have some wonderful news! First, Paul is doing very well financially and the startled feel at the cheap prices was because of the shock at how inexpensive things in South America were, not so much today sadly. Also Paul is a "citizen of the world" you can google it to find out more information about that. I am also very happy to let people know that Paul is sending me a copy of Lunch is Served his new book on the out to lunch principle. I will be reviewing it as soon as I receive it and look forward to more releases from Paul.

Anyone else liking a review of an item can email me and we can discuss it then. Also a big THANK YOU to Paul for appreciating that this review site is not the pat on the back boys club that we seem to finding so frequently in magic magazines available at your favorite magic store or mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment